Thermal Flatbed HS Inkjet Engraver Machine
* Minimization of joint problems since the whole screen is exposed at one instance.
* The quality of designs exposed are far superior to the film based exposing.
* Reduction in step for screen preparation means faster output.
* Cost reduction up to 30% is possible due to the minimization of screen rejection.
* Faster preparation of repeat designs as no time is needed to locate the achieve films.
* Minimization or elimination of registration issues.
Modal No. - SMRTF-HS 59
Head Cleaning Syatam - Manual
Print head - Thermal Print Head Tech.
Resolution - 1200 dpi
Machine Dimension - 2/3/4 Meter Length Abailable
Computer Interface - USB/ Network (Ethernet)
Maximum printing width - 1500mm
Maximum printing Length - Upto 2m to 3.50 meter
Environment Temperature - 20 c to 25 c
Humidity - 40% to 60%
Voltage - AC 220V
Frequency - 50Hz/60Hz
Engraver - 550w
Standby - 250w
Weight - 450kg
Ink Delivery - Continuous Ink Supply Systems With Refillable Reservoirs
Acceptable File Formats - BMP
RIP System - Photoshop
The SMRTF-HS 59 offers the Thermal print head technology. The duble row of print head with 416 nozzles print screen in black ink of 1200 dpi, and engraver using black ink, the SMRTF-HS 59 is capable of printing in ultra-fine Dots, The Rotary one of the Highest Engraver on the market today. But can printing width size 59 only, so requirment small size screen print.
How to Work
This Technology use print head tiny resistors create heat and this heat vaporized ink to create a bubble .As the bubble Expands, sum of the ink is pushed out of a nozzle into the media.